A message to our valued guests
New safety protocol (updated March 15, 2022):
EFFECTIVE for all shows MARCH 22, 2022 and beyond
- Customers are NO LONGER required to show proof of vaccination or negative tests to attend our shows.
- Face Masks are OPTIONAL. We ask our guests to respect individuals who choose to wear masks as a precaution.
- Individual artists may have their own health and safety requirements. Please visit the individual artist’s page for details.
*Our vaccination policy is subject to change. We will monitor CDC, state and local health requirements and make adjustments, as necessary.
HERE’S WHAT OUR TEAM IS DOING:
- All staff members have been fully vaccinated (as well as boosted) for your safety and theirs.
- Employees are staying home if they feel ill or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID.
- Employees are required to wash their hands for 30+ seconds upon arrival and multiple times throughout their shift.
- Our showrooms are being cleaned and disinfected before and after every performance. Additional cleaning of common areas will be ongoing BEFORE, DURING, & AFTER every show.
- We are following local, state, and national health guidelines.
We are a small, locally-owned business trying to allow our talent to earn a living, our staff to stay employed, and the arts to have a place in our society again!
Currently, all Comedy Works produced and presented performances will continue as scheduled.
We encourage all patrons to remain vigilant and follow hygiene practices as published by the CDC:
- - Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- - Cover your cough or sneeze with a fixed elbow or tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- - Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- - Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- - Wash your hands frequently with water and soap for 20 seconds
- If you feel ill or experience flu-like symptoms, we urge you to stay home and seek medical care.
We recommend everyone stay informed on COVID-19. Resources include:
- - Centers for Disease Control: cdc.gov
- - World Health Organization: who.int
- - Public Health: denvergov.org