Guests that dine in Lucy Restaurant [above the club] prior to a show at Comedy Works South receive preferred seating in the first 6 rows. Upon arrival ticket holders with Lucy reservations proceed directly upstairs to the restaurant where your show tickets will be waiting for you. After dinner [one entree or two appetizers per person], you will be personally escorted into the showroom to your prefered seats, reserved just for you. Remember when dining in Lucy Restaurant you never wait in a box office or seating line, we take care of all that for you. Call Lucy Restaurant for reservations:
In show business, it's not really WHO you know ... but WHEN you know that counts! Become a Comedy Works member to be the FIRST to know. It's FREE and easy to sign up. To ensure your privacy, we NEVER, EVER, EVER, sell or share the personal informations of our guests to/with anyone!!! CLICK BELOW TO JOIN:
Win tickets through Comedy Works Weekly Perks. Learn about upcoming shows. Get the inside scoop. Laugh & Play with us. Become a fan on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Check us out on Instagram, Google+, Pinterest and Foursquare.
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE DOING TO KEEP OUR STAFF, CUSTOMERS, AND COMICS HEALTHY:
- Customers will be asked to keep a minimum of 6' between groups while waiting in line to enter the showroom and for the bathrooms.
- Six-foot social distancing markers will be displayed throughout common areas.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located at club entrances and throughout the venue. We do however recommend customers to come with their own.
- The capacity of each show has been reduced to allow for safe social distancing inside the showroom.
- All customers will be seated by a host at tables of no more than 4 people and will selectively seat people throughout the club. No one will be sat with guests that are not in their own party.
- Staff members who have been sick, may have been exposed to positive COVID-19 individuals, or who are not feeling well will not be permitted onsite.
- All high touch surfaces including (but not limited to) tables, chairs, doorknobs, faucets, bathrooms, and more have been sanitized and will continue to be disinfected throughout the evening.
- All staff members will be wearing masks for your safety and theirs.
- Customers are required to wear masks during the entering and exiting of the club, while they wait to be seated, and while using the restroom. However, a mask is not required when customers are eating and drinking at their table.
- Customers will be able to order food and beverage from their showroom server.
- If you or anyone in your group is feeling unwell or feels it is best not to attend the show, please email Question@comedyworks.com for a full refund.
- We are abiding by all health advisories given by local authorities to provide a safe and healthy venue so our customers can relax while enjoying great live stand-up comedy. See you soon!
Should you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com. You can also subscribe here for our notifications. We are only keeping our distance for now. Be safe and smart and this will all be over soon.